jaymacave
Thursday, February 09, 2006
I mean, come on...they are kidding, right?





















I really thought the tv ad was a joke. I kept waiting for the punchline....it never came. Is this lady for real, or what? Now, don't get me wrong--she can be funny. But, more often than not she is slightly innappropriate. Anyone remember her rendition of the national anthem? Oh, and she can't sing. Doesn't that matter? No offense, Roseanne. But I think I will spend my $14.99 plus tax elsewhere.
4 Comments:
Blogger sarahbobeara said...
are they trying to make the kids go deaf these days or what? that's scary. why don't they just stick a cat in a blender and let the kids sing along with that. ugh.

Blogger Strong Enough said...
I haven't seen that add yet, but I am with you, I will spend that money on something else.

Blogger Lois said...
Hey, it's not half bad...

OKAY!! I'm joking, I don't have that nor have I seen that advertised. That's just crazy!!! No thanks, I'll pass as well LOL

Blogger Kendra said...
I thought the same exact thing when I saw that add Heather!