jaymacave
Saturday, January 14, 2006
A rough couple of days.
Whew. Don't you think there should be some divine rule that says moms are not allowed to get sick? I was up almost all of early Friday morning sick as a dog. I literally got about two hours of sleep. I got out of bed at 7, got Jaycie ready for school and moved to the couch. I spent all day yesterday on the couch. Kenna and Avery stayed in their jammies all day (as did I). I had absolutely no energy at all. I had a fever, chills, just couldn't keep anything down at all. Yuck. My poor kids ate cereal for dinner last night. I took the baby and went to bed about 7 p.m. Today I feel better. Still weak, and I think I still have a touch of the fever, but so much better than yesterday. I just couldn't function. My skin hurt, that is how bad it was. I usually only get sick once a year, lets hope that was it.

I am loving my new template. Thank you Dana! It is too cute. I will fix that little glitch soon, I just didn't feel like it yesterday. :)