jaymacave
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Not much to blog about.
Update on the puppies: Two have been taken, and the other two are spoken for. I could not be more thrilled. WHEW!

I am dying for some bread, people. This dieting just sucks-plain and simple. But, I have to do it. I am so freaking fat. UGH. I love, love, love my children. But, they have wreaked total chaos and havoc on my body. And, obviously my love of bread and chocolate didn't help the cause either. But, my largest struggle is drinking all that water. Blech! I hate drinking water when it is cold out. I can only tolerate it in the hot, humid weather. For some reason, it makes me gag any other time. But, I am determined. I have worked out every day, and stuck to the diet. So far, three pounds are gone. I have such a long haul. I have become the girl who was the cute cheerleader in high school that everyone flocks to class reunions to see because she got so fat. Only my class's idea of a reunion is a "kegger" in someone's wooded property if at all. So, I am not too worried about being seen yet. LOL

I may be in the middle of another court battle involving one of my daycare children. The little girl I blogged about last time. Don't ever let anyone tell you daycare providers don't work their asses off in every way. ARG. She left my house Friday afternoon with her dad as it was his weekend. The mom called me Sunday evening after he had returned her. She wanted to know if my two year old had fresh bruises and said "Daddy did it.", would I believe her. I said, maybe, maybe not. Take her to a doctor and a have her looked at if you are worried. Just keep your eyes open for other things that seem off. That way it would also be documented if in the future something were to happen. So, she did. The doctor called CPS and I was warned that her lawyer would more than likely contact me to testify because I am the only other person who saw the child Friday without bruises and Monday with them. Wonderful. I was asked to testify over the summer in the same custody case. I was told if I didn't do it on my own, I would receive a subpeona. I had to take two days off of work and never even got on the stand. I am seriously tired of this. I cannot afford to take time off from work right now. I just wish people could take care of their own problems and leave me be. So, yeah. I have to deal with way more than need be for that $125 a week.

Off to drink more water.
2 Comments:
Blogger Strong Enough said...
Heather, YOU fat, you got to be kidding me. Good luck with your diet.

Blogger cappy said...
Hi Heather, I tried emailing you a reply, but the mailer daemon returned it to me. Rats.