jaymacave
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
The irony of it all.
Those of you in the northeast know that this winter has been unlike any other. Mid fifties and sun one day, below freezing and snow the next. We got a bit lax here and forgot to leave the water running slightly so it wouldn't freeze the other night when it was super cold. So, our water froze and then the pump broke. Wonderful. Hopefully it will be fixed today, but there is just laundry and dishes piled everywhere. Ugh. I have so much catching up to do and it stinks because I am a total neat freak. I can't stand the clutter--it is driving me crazy. And, wouldn't you know it. It is absolutely pouring outside today and is predicted to get up to 54 degrees. So, my yard is a lake. There is water everywhere outside and none in the house. Go figure.

The diet is going better this week. I am not craving the carbs quite as much and the water consumption is becoming tolerable, at least. A friend gave me a bunch of pairs of jeans that she can't fit into anymore. I need jeans desperately. Unfortunately, she must think I am smaller than I am because they are just one size to small. So, I have an overabundance of jeans and none that fit. Go figure again.
4 Comments:
Blogger Strong Enough said...
Sorry about your pipes busting. I hope that it gets fixed soon because I know what you mean about clutter.

Blogger Froggie Mama said...
No kidding! What's up w/this weather this winter! Can you believe it was t-shirt weather here yesterday?! Crazy!

Ugh! Oh no, Heather! i'm sorry about the pipes! That stinks! Hope you get it fixed soon!

Keep up the good work on the weight losing! You can do it! :)
Before you know it, all of those jeans will be TOO big!! G

Blogger Dana said...
Holy moly! That really stinks about the pipes. I hope you've gotten water back by now and all is well. It really, really sucks having no water. : (

Hugs,

Blogger Dana said...
Heather, Heather, Heather...

Where've ya been mama? Hope all is well.

Hugs,