jaymacave
Thursday, December 15, 2005
&%#%^*& Walmart!
I would love to call Sam Walton and tell him to bite me right now.

I had until 3 p.m. without extra kiddos today, so I took my two little ones and headed to Walmart. I needed to get the stuff for Jaycie's party and pick up a layaway. I figured it wouldn't be crazy busy there on a Thursday afternoon. Yeah, right. Our layaway needs to be picked up by tomorrow. Well, I have to work all day and we are supposed to get an ice storm tonight. So, today was the day. The line was unbelievable. I was told people had been waiting for over an hour. Well, had I been alone I wouldn't mind that (too much). However, with an impatient three year old and a fussy baby--no can do. So, I said screw it. I went around and just reshopped. The only problem was that the one thing I really wanted to get Mackenna was out of stock. And, there was only one pink leapster to be found. I grabbed it but realized (after I got home) that Jaycie's charger is for the triangular leapster and I had grabbed the rectangular one. UUGGHH!!! So, I spent what seemed like forever trying to hide what I was buying Kenna from her, holding a fussy baby and trying to maneuver the cart from behind through aisles filled with assholes who wouldn't move over at all and let me through--FOR NOTHING! I will still have to go exchange the stupid leapster, and I am out the $40 that I put down on the layaway in the first place. Bite me, Walmart.
3 Comments:
Blogger Catherine said...
Isn't Sam Walton dead?

Blogger Heather said...
Not sure. Probably. I had to have someone to blame for my utterly chaotic shopping experience though. ;) Off to google it.

Blogger Misti said...
yes, hes dead. I think if he were still alive walmart might not suck so much. 'i've hated walmart for so many yrs. Its just not worth the frustration. i'd rather spend the extra dollar and go to Target or elsewhere.

that sucks they don't refund the money you put down.i thinks tahts so unfair.