jaymacave
Thursday, December 01, 2005
The official word is...
that NYC is "AWESOME!" Apparently, "there are big towers, alot of people, and a cool lady who sells chocolate covered fruit by the subway." So, there you have it. I know all I need to know now. She had such a great time. Even spent $4.00 on a frilly pink scarf in Macy's. She has worn it constantly. So cute.

I am fooling people. Everyone around here seems to think I am completely on the ball. Guess what? I am soooo not. I am just good at keeping up appearances, I guess. My house, my kids, and myself are all clean. I manage to get through each day somehow being responsible for 7 children. However, I screwed up something and I am so mad at myself. Mackenna has an evaluation with a speech pathologist tomorrow morning. It has been scheduled for two weeks. I completely forgot about it when I agreed to keep another two month old for the day. No way can I take her to her evaluation and bring along a two year old, and two babies. This little boy is just a day older than Avery. What a dope, I am. So, I am just hoping C.K. can take her. I am not getting my hopes up. If I have to reschedule it, it will take at least three weeks to get her back in. Wish me luck.

I am done Christmas shopping. Jaycie has decided she cannot live without the ballet Bella Dancerella. Guess what? Sold out everywhere I have looked. So, I sucked it up and got it on ebay. Of course I paid more for it, but it is just one of those things that *has* to be under the tree. *sigh*
1 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
I am so glad to hear she had a nice time. :heart We need to see a pic of the model with her new scarf! :)

Sorry about the appointment but these things happen. Try not to be so hard on yourself. I hope it all works out. : )