jaymacave
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Blah, blah, blah...
Just a little of this and that.

I have discovered the beauty of Freecycle! LOOOOVE it! I had heard that it was great, but originally thought that I was in too remote of an area to do it. I am wrong every once in a while. ;) I posted about two recliners we had that no one ever sat in. They just turned into catch alls for everyone's junk. That was yesterday. Guess what? Gone! Woohoo!! Love it. Now I just need to find a place for all the junk that was sitting in them. Maybe I will Freecycle that too, who knows.

Ever watch I Love the 80's on VH1? If not, do you remember the 80's? ;) After much thought (not really) I have decided that my two favorite things about that decade would have to be Hypercolor and Def Leppard. I had forgotten all about Hypercolor. Wow, can you even believe how cool that was? LOL I had a pink Hypercolor t-shirt. I thought I was just it. And Def Leppard. That goes without saying. They are still my all-time favorite band. Oh, and Swatch watches were cool too.

Off to de-clutter. Hope the beds are bolted down or I may freecycle them.

Till next time.
4 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
I LOVE Hypercolor. LOL I've been searching for a shirt forever. Of course, I can't find them. Why doesn't anyone make them anymore?? LOL

I think I stil lhave my swatch somewhere... ; )

I also love freecycle. I got rid of SO much stuff easrlier this year. It was great! Well, except for the baby stuff. Wishing now that I had kept that. Anyhow... ; )

Blogger Strong Enough said...
Ok, I have to ask, what is freecycle? At first I was thinking it was an exercise bike or something, but I am wrong.

Dana, gotta love those swatches!!

Blogger Kendra said...
I totally forgot about hypercolor and swatches...but I could never forget Def Lepard ;o) I should learn more about freecycle...I've got so much junk I could get rid of.

Blogger Catherine said...
Is it wrong that I read "LOOOOVE it!" with the voice and inflection of the Dragon Tales character who says it all the time?

I have tried to freecycle a sleeper sofa forever...nobody wants to come get it and I want it gone! What's your magic secret?