jaymacave
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Back to the blog.
Ok, I think I fixed my template problem. Well, maybe not totally. But, it functions and I am ok with that. :)

We had a great weekend. Saturday, we made the two hour trek to the in-laws. We exchanged gifts and attended the candlelit service that evening. I have to admit, as conflicted as I am with my faith--it felt good to be there. I only had one un-Christianlike moment. That was when the three old ladies came out in their bathrobes and construction paper crowns to sing "We Three Kings." I am guessing the chuckle that I thought I had kept to myself came out because my husband promptly elbowed me in the side. Or maybe he just knows it was in there. Anyhow, it was a lovely evening. His parents were just tickled to show off their granddaughters and that warmed my heart.

The wrapping paper flew about 9 am on Christmas Day. Holy moly did the girls get tons of stuff. They are just on cloud nine still. I have no clue where to put everything. I will work on that today. The tree is coming down too. I just need to get order back into this house. We are going to my parents this weekend to exchange gifts and I want it done by then. We will be lucky if we fit everything they bought in the car.
3 Comments:
Blogger Catherine said...
Definitely better. :o)

Blogger Kendra said...
Your blog looks GREAT Heather...I wouldn't even know where to start to change things around on mine! I'm glad you had such a good Christmas. I just finished reorganizing to make room for all the new toys...what a task!

Blogger Misti said...
i need my sunglasses,lol. Its bright. I do like the colors.