jaymacave
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Ok, I am over it.
I had originally thought I may try and make an early dinner (like noonish), eat with the hubby, and pack the girls up and make the four hour trek to my parents. However, as I was packing I noticed a snow squall outside my bedroom window and nixed that idea. I don't know how I survive living in New York. I am absolutely terrified to drive if there is anything (and I do mean anything) more than a teeny bit of water on the roads. I may leave tomorrow weather permitting. So, I figured if we couldn't be at my parents' dinner table tonight, I would do the whole feast and enjoy it, damn it. I did. We stuffed ourselves early and just relaxed all afternoon. C.K. and I sat on the couch and laughed at the older girls playing "super model" with their designer Disney princess shades, shoes, and handbags with make up smeared everywhere on their faces. He just left to milk and as soon as I get the little one down to sleep, Jaycie and Kenna and I are going to get out the Christmas stuff and deck our halls. It turned out to be a great Thanksgiving after all.