jaymacave
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Junie B. Jones
Anyone ever read these books? They are so cute. Jaycie just left with her enrichment tutor for the big city to see this play. Afterwards, they are going to check out all the Christmas displays at the big stores. She is going to have such a great time. I am a bit jealous that I am not going. Of course, I am always so worried about her being there that I give her the 10 minute lecture about holding the adult's hand, not talking to strangers, not wandering off, not going to the bathroom alone, etc. Stuff that she already knows and that applies to small town life as well, so I don't even know why I am so neurotic about it. I guess that is a mother's perogative.
2 Comments:
Blogger sarahbobeara said...
the big city as in NYC? omg, i would be nervous too! i've never heard of the books/play, but it looks a lot like the 'ramona' series by beverly cleary. (loved those!) hope she had fun :)

Blogger Dana said...
Well you know me. I'd be right there with you being a nervous wreck. LOL I am sure she will have a WONDERFUL time. : )