jaymacave
Monday, November 14, 2005
The jump rope is kicking my butt..
WHEW!! I keep it in the kitchen. Every time I go in there I make my self do at least 20 rotations (is that what I should call them? You get the idea, right?). So, that way if I put anything in my mouth, I am working a bit harder for it. And, I think twice about if I really want it that badly. ;) I am up to 100 already today. LOL I have also done 15 sit-ups, and I hate them more with every one I do. C'est la vie. No pain, no gain, I guess.

I may jinx all of the northeast, but isn't this weather to die for? Omgosh. I can't believe it has been steadily in the 60's through mid-november. It is truly wonderful for this time of year. I am not much of a winter person. Yeah, it is pretty at first. But, really I would be happy with snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and then it could go away until the next year. I hate to be cold and I loathe having to drive in the stuff.

All the cakes I posted are nixed as of last night. Jaycie has decided she wants a Disney Princess party. I should have known. So, she wants a sleeping beauty cake. You know, one of those ones where the dress is a cake? I will have to make a 3 tiered one, because there is no way that little dress will be enough cake for everyone. I am sure it will turn out great. It just isn't as challenging as I had hoped. :) Oh well, I am making several other cakes for birthday parties in the next couple of months. Maybe I will have mastered the fondant by then.
2 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
Ooohhh!!! I love those types of cakes. Too cute. I can't wait to see it.

We have been having awesome weather here as well. It's been great!! : )

Good job on all of that jump roping. That's a really good idea to keep it in the kitchen. : )

Blogger Kendra said...
You go girl...I need to lose this extra weight around my tummy, but I don't think I could be as disciplined as you!

My mom made Melanie the dress cake this year and she put it on top of a sheet cake so that there was more cake for everyone. It was just perfect. Can't wait to see some pics of the finished cake.