jaymacave
Friday, November 11, 2005
I am a blog thief.
I am jumping on the alphabet bandwagon. :)


ABC's of me (should there be an apostrophe there? I always forget, I know that doesn't show possesion so maybe not. Mary, want to clue me in?)

A is for Age-29.
B is for Booze- Captain and Coke or anything sour apple.
C is for Career-I am actually one measly year away from having a bachelor's in special and elementary education. Until then, I run a daycare in my home so I can be home for my three little ones.
D is for Dad's name-Stephen
E is for essential items to bring to a party-snacks!
F is for favorite songs of the moment-"Today" by Kenny Chesney,"Must Be Doing Something Right" by Billy Currington, and "Photograph" by Nickelback.
G is for Goof-off thing to do-play silly games with the kids.
H is for Hometown-Port Allegany, PA.
I is for instrument you play-I played the clarinet in elementary school and I can play "Mary Had a Little Lamb" on the piano (does that count?).
J is for Jam or Jelly you like-I like it all.
K is for kids- three girls, 6,3, and 2 months.
L is for living arrangement-3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style.
M is for Mom's name-Leslie.
N is for Names of Best Friends-Janine, Melissa, and Michelle.
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays-6-two with the birth of each of my children.
P is for Phobias-driving over bridges.
Q is for quote you like-"You're always a little bit better and a little stronger than you think you are."
R is for relationship that lasted longest-Husband, 8 years.
S is for siblings- One younger brother and one younger sister.
T is for Texas, ever been? Nope, but I have a family and a few friends there, so it could happen.
U is for unique trait- I have teeny tiny wrists and fingernails. Weird.
V is for vegetable you love-aparagus, corn on the cob, and peas and beans right out of the garden.
W is for worst traits-procrastinator, emotional eater.
X is for x-rays you have had- Many on my spine. I had scholiosis as a child, but have since outgrown it.
Y is for yummy food you make-Lasagna and Ham and Potatoes au Gratin.
Z is for zodiac sign-Libra.
1 Comments:
Blogger Tarun said...
I thought NY is a world capital.A big megapolis with skyscrapers every where.ANy way a visit to ur page made me more aware of the world.Anyways I thought of lifting up "ABC's" blog, i liked it.