jaymacave
Friday, November 04, 2005
Don't laugh.
Ok, so I *have* to lose this baby weight. I am drooling over a specific treadmill to buy, but don't want to spend the money until after the holidays. However, I cannot wait that long to get rid of these extra pounds. I want to look cute in new dresses for holiday parties. ;) My days are so crazy with the daycare and my own kids' extracurricular activities that I literally have NO time for myself. So , I let the gym membership go and I just cannot seem to get outside and walk. No time, or too many kids tagging along. My solution: I bought a jump rope.

Yeah, that's right...I did say not to laugh.

This sucker isn't any old jump rope either. It has ball bearings for faster rotation and no-slip grips. LOL I just need to sweat a bit, you know? I thought my husband was going to choke on his pizza last night when I showed it to him. But hey, whatever works. I will jump rope and do sit ups every chance I get, people. I need to get back to the skinny me, and starving my self just isn't cutting it. It has been so long since I have jumped rope, I wasn't sure I could still do it. It took me a few tries, but I got it. Just like riding a bike, I guess. I am glad I bought it. Too bad I forgot to buy a sports bra, the twins are complicating things. ;)
2 Comments:
Blogger Heather said...
Yeah, I love to jump rope, but I always wonder who's going to notice the new skinny me when I have two black eyes all the time? lol

Have fun jumping! :)

Blogger Kendra said...
You go girl! My twins are still too sore for any jumping ;) Jump roping is work though that's for sure. I need to lose the jelly roll around my mid section...maybe I need a rope too.