jaymacave
Monday, October 31, 2005
What a great weekend.
So, remember me posting about how this past weekend we were going to my FIL's surprise birthday party? Turns out, my MIL and my husband have been scheming for weeks to throw me a surpise (belated) baby shower. :) Boy, was I surprised when I walked through my in-laws' front door to see a beautiful baby shower set up. It was lovely. Avery will be the best dressed little girl for the next two years. LOL She got so many nice things. We spent the night there and drove home yesterday. We ate at Cracker Barrel on the way home. YUM. We had to wait for 15 minutes for a table, so we walked around the little shop (which I love). But, C.K. was a nervous wreck about the girls touching things. So, they walked around the store with their hands in their pockets the whole time. It was so cute, they were trying so hard to keep those hands in the pockets. ;) We had a great meal and came home. Was a wonderful weekend.

P.S. Does anyone know the secret to those triangular games with the pegs? Want to clue me in?
3 Comments:
Blogger Strong Enough said...
I have visions of you girls with their hands in their pockets. How cute!

Blogger Heather said...
A surprise baby shower is awesome! Wow! I'm sure little Avery loved getting showered. :)

I'm cracking up thinking about the girls with their hands in their pockets. That would have just killed Corbin. :)

Blogger Kendra said...
How fun to have a shower once the babies born :) I went to cracker barrel when we were in Michigan visiting my dad...it was neat. What a great weekend.