jaymacave
Monday, October 03, 2005
Random thoughts from my day.
1. While flipping through the channels this afternoon, I found P.Diddy's show, "Making the Band." I wondered why the winners got so excited because I don't think I have ever heard of any of them again after the fact. ;) And, now we are going on season 4. Hmmm.

2. I found a package from a dear friend in my mailbox. It was a baby gift for Avery and a sweet card. This particular friend has had an unimaginable summer and if there was ever a time for her to be concentrating soley on herself and her family it is now. The fact that she even thought of me and my new little one right now just proves how wonderful she is and how truly lucky I am to have such remarkable friends.

3. I need Tivo.

4. I am really impressed with myself for beginning our Christmas shopping over the weekend. :)

5. My husband and I are going to start doing sit-ups together in the evenings. We decided to start out at 20 each. This should be so entertaining.