jaymacave
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Disney on Ice.
We had such a great day. The girls had an absolute blast. We had front row seats and I thought they we were going to have to glue them to their seats when the princesses all came out! :) Jaycie loves Jasmine, so I thought I would include a pic of her. We spent $25 on two rinky dink plastic princess wands, but what the heck--they are only little once, right?

At one point, Timon came over to Mackenna and she hid behind C.K. She wanted no part of him. Funny, the difference between her and Jaycie. Kenna is so shy and Jaycie is a wild child. Makes me wonder how my redhead will be when she gets older.

We all went to Ruby Tuesdays afterwards and pigged out. We got home about 10. Late night for us simple folk. ;)
1 Comments:
Blogger Lois said...
Don't you just love how they ream you on their little "toys?" Every single time we go, we have to get them too. LOL You said it though, they are only little once!!!