jaymacave
Friday, September 09, 2005
What to do with myself.
I lucked out and have the morning and early afternoon off. I am free (besides Mackenna) until 3:40 pm when 4 hyper monsters get off the school bus and head for my house. :) I haven't had free time in I don't know how long. I really should clean, but that nesting stuff has come and gone. LOL Maybe Kenna and I will shop.

I feel like I have a boulder welded to the front of me. My abdomen just feels so hard and heavy. I really have been spoiled before. I never had to go through the very end of pregnancy. And, just like I have been told--it really does suck. ;) I hope I go this weekend, but I have a feeling I may go overdue. How ironic. I am still convinced that this may be a boy. He/she has just been a pita. LOL

Is it too early for indian summer? I can't remember when it seems to hit. But, it sure is warm here today. I noticed some leaves changing this morning when I took Jaycie to school. Made me hungry for donuts and apple cider. So, Kenna and I went to the store and got some. Really hit the spot. :)
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
Glad you got a bit of time to relax today! I have a feeling that this is your weekend. My neighbor is due the same day as you and I keep thinking that she will go into labor this weekend too. Know what you mean about the boulder strapped to the front of you...and I'm not even as far along as you yet! I hope your afternoon with Kenna was nice :)