jaymacave
Friday, September 23, 2005
Happy Fall, Y'all!
Thoughts from today:

Today actually felt like a fall day. It was cool and I had my apple yankee candle burning. :)

I had the two after school boys for an extra hour today. Believe you me, I was watching out the window for their mom by the last half hour. LOL I think there is a reason why I have all girls. Maybe I am just not mother of boy(s) material. Or, maybe it is just those particular boys . Either way, I am glad it is Friday. Next week, daycare is back in full swing. I hope I can get a routine together quickly.

I hope my dear friend got to Austin. I am a bit worried since she didn't call today. I am afraid she and her crew are stranded along side the road somewhere. Gosh, I hope not.

For some reason, I cannot get enough cranberry juice. Weird I know. I have only had one diet coke today which is such a change for me. In the hospital after Avery was born, I either drank water or cranberry juice. Now, that is all I want. And, extra calories I certainly don't need.

Speaking of extra calories, it is time to lose some weight. UGH. Amazingly after less than two weeks, I am 20 pounds lighter than I was when I gave birth. How that happened, I don't know. It never has before, but I am not complaining. Now, just to lose about 35 more. LOL I doubt that will be as easy. :(