jaymacave
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Finally.


Well, she is here and I am madly in love. :) I am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I am a mother to three--three girls no less. I bet this place will be a zoo in about 10 years. She is such a great little baby too. I have been so blessed with all three of my daughters-they are all good sleepers. Thankfully, I have never had to endure sleepless newborn nights. *Knock on wood.* Her sisters just adore her, maybe a bit too much. I have to have my eyes on the baby nonstop for fear Mackenna may break her in half. LOL They just want to love on her constantly. I think things will calm down in that aspect soon. Once they realize she is here to stay, the novelty may wear off. Hopefully, things will get somewhat normal then.
3 Comments:
Blogger Melissa said...
Welcome Home!

Blogger Kendra said...
Welcome Avery Rose...what a beauty she is Heather! I'm so glad that you're all back at home and adjusting well!!

Blogger Strong Enough said...
She is just beautiful, Heather. I am so happy for you!