jaymacave
Friday, September 30, 2005
Feeling a bit burnt out.
Thank goodness it is Friday. I need a couple days off. Not that they are truly "days off," but at least it is a little less work I will have to do for two days.

Hubby has been everywhere but here it seems for the past week. He has been driving silage trucks back and forth which is a nonstop job. He comes in for 1/2 hour at breakfast, and then I don't see him until after milking time (7ish pm). Wednesday he went to a cow show 4 hours away with his dad , and yesterday a cow sale with his boss. Meanwhile, here I sit with our newborn and three year old. A two year old, and three six year olds and an eight year old after school. Not to mention the endless loads of laundry, dishes, and just tons of housework in general. It is starting to get to me a bit. I need a break. Last night we went to Jaycie's open house at school. I barely had enough time to get ready, and get my kids fed by the time the last daycare child left. So, I left dinner on the counter and out the door we all went. When we got home, I got the kids in bed, the baby fed, dinner stuff cleaned up, dishwasher loaded, floor swept, one load of laundry folded and put away, another load put in the dryer, and one in the washer. All while my husband snored on the couch. Oh, I just wanted to punch him. I guess it is time for a heart to heart. LOL I am exhausted.
2 Comments:
Blogger Roberta said...
Heather is my hero. I don't know how you're doing this. I hope you have a restful weekend, mama.

Blogger Strong Enough said...
I got tired just by reading your post. Ugh. I hope that your heart to heart goes over well.