jaymacave
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Blah...
That is how I feel. Just not feeling very social or upbeat today. I had a terrible weekend. I thought I was either in labor or had a stomach bug. Guess it was the latter because I am still severly pregnant. LOL I have a doctor's appt. today that I need to reschedule as it turns out. Hopefully, I can just sneak in earlier or tomorrow. I really am anxious to find out how things are going down there. ;)

Today is my daughter's first day of first grade. I can't believe how big she is. I think I must be the strangest parent because it seems that every first day of school, every birthday,etc., I get so sad. ARG. Make her stop growing, PUH-LEEZE! I am waiting to wake her up in a bit to get ready. I will post a pic later on. It was such an ordeal picking out our "first day outfit." ;)

My brother called the day before yesterday from Virginia. Apparently, I thought he was flying to New Orleans, but he is driving one of those big trucks full of supplies in a convoy. Two days and they only got as far as VA from PA? I don't really get that, but whatever. I haven't heard from him since, I would assume he is there by now. I just hope he stays safe and that many people are benefitting from the supplies on that truck.
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
Hope that things go well on her first big day! I'll keep your brother in my thoughts and prayers too! I also hope that you've made lots of progress at your appointment tomorrow and they can get things moving a bit ;)