jaymacave
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Back in the swing of things.
Thank you to my little one who wakes at 2 am so that I have time to blog. LOL Her 2 week check up went well. Of course there were many comments from various people about her red hair. The doctor told me that she is "baby magazine beautiful." What a great doctor, I think we will go back. ;)

The first day back to work went pretty smoothly. I don't think it will take long to get back into a regular routine, thank goodness. It rained all day, so we were stuck inside. But, it could have been much worse.

My brother is fine. Just busy. Turns out, he will have to stay in Lousiana for a bit longer now. I feared that would happen. As of yesterday, he just has to stay and extra week. Lets hope there are no more hurricanes.
2 Comments:
Blogger Roberta said...
Amen to no more hurricanes. I'm so glad your brother is OK...no I haven't updated my blog yet, so don't bother :-D

Blogger Roberta said...
and yes...baby magazine beautiful...your doc has excellent observational skills.