jaymacave
Sunday, August 28, 2005
When has two weeks ever felt this long?
I am so anxious to have this baby. I am beyond ready. Bags are packed, everything here is ready for her to come home. Kids are pestering me every day asking when.

Friday afternoon I started getting pretty crampy. No biggie. That is to be expected this late in the game. But, by yesterday afternoon they were getting worse and my back was starting to ache. So, I was thinking just maybe something may be going on. I cleaned the whole house, and kept busy thinking that I would help it along. I took the girls swimming last evening and as I was sitting there watching them in the pool, everything just stopped. NOTHING. Ugh, can you believe that? Here I was all excited. I am coming up on 38 weeks tomorrow and I have never gone past that point. But, I think this little stinker is going to wait until the last possible minute to come. I even walked around Walmart and the mall today thinking it may start again. LOL No such luck. Two weeks is nothing, but is feeling like an eternity for me right now.
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
I remember feeling the same way with Brandon...I think the best advice I got was to start a project. I got baby announcements addressed and stamped, the first page in his scrapbook done, etc. Then they finally induced me after I was a week late. I hope that things get movin' for ya sooner then that!!