jaymacave
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Today's ramblings...
I took the girls to the dentist today. Jaycie needed a cleaning and a check up. Kenna needed two fillings. I have had such anxiety about that all week. Wouldn't you know that the child never made a peep? They didn't even numb her and she was an absolute angel. I am so proud of her. I took them both out for ice cream afterwards for being such good patients. LOL Now, really....how ass backwards is that? ;) Unfortunately, Jaycie has three new cavities. ARG. I have just come to the conclusion that they have soft teeth and all I can do about it is make sure they see the dentist every six months to keep it all under control.

I am on the lookout for a new aussie pup. C.K. would love to have a female to breed our male to. So, for either our anniversary in October or for Christmas , I would like to surprise him. Just depends on when and where I can find one. Not sure if I am ready for another puppy, especially an aussie. Our boy was unusually hyper for the first year of his life. I only found out afterwards that that is normal for australian shepherds. Thankfully he is over that now and is just the love of C.K.'s and Jaycie's lives. I think they like that dog more than they like me. LOL

I finally changed my template. Not sure I like this one that much, but the blue was getting old for me. I wish I was html literate, but I am not at all. So, this will have to do for now. :)
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
Our neighbor just had her little girl into the dentist for 2 root canals and 2 crowns and she will be five years old in december...it sucks having soft teeth. I hope I didn't pass that along to my kids, but I'm sure I did! Glad the appointment went well though!