jaymacave
Friday, August 26, 2005
Today's events.
My good friend just took my kids swimming for a bit, so I am all alone with my thoughts.

My husband's boss has a daughter who is 43. She is an alcoholic and also has some kind of eating disorder. She was found on the floor of a hotel room yesterday morning in severe withdrawal and is now in the hospital. This has happened several times since we have lived here (2 years). I am certain someone will find her dead one of these times. It really makes me so sad because she is a beautiful, sweet lady who has had a rough time of it. I really wish she could get her life straightened out.

Had my 37.5 week appt. today. Nothing new to report other than I haven't gained any more weight and I have an ear infection. C.K. left for Lancaster this afternoon and won't be home until the wee hours of the morning. Wouldn't you know shortly after he left, I started feeling super crampy. LOL Funny because we joked that him leaving may make me progress. ;)

My brother called this morning. He just wanted to be the first to tell me that he and my parents are on the outs. Like I really need to be involved. He is a typical 21 year old college guy who is self-centered, immature, and a huge slob. He was home for the summer, so I knew it wouldn't take long for him to wear out his welcome. LOL I just keep hoping he will grow up someday. I think it becomes clearer all the time that I will forever be the responsible one of the three kids. I just know that when my parents get old, I will be in charge of all the important stuff. Lucky me. Marz, is that what your birth order book predicts of the eldest child? I think I need to get that book.

Mindi, is the font better? I think I changed it a bit.

Ok, miss my kids already. I think I will go get them. ;)
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
Glad you got some time to actually be alone with your thoughts! I keep thinking that you've gone into labor, so maybe it's going to be soon. You and my neighbor are due right around the same day and she's still waiting to progress as well.

My brother is 20 and tends to be the one in the family who has no concept of responsibility or what life is all about. It's so frustrating for everyone!