jaymacave
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Tied up some loose ends today.
Went to the mall and Walmart today. I really miss the days when I wasn't working and could shop during the middle of the week and avoid crowds. It took us forever to get finished today. So many people were out and about. I had to get groceries, some last minute things for the baby and for the hospital stay. I also finished up Jaycie's school shopping. Her teacher sent out a letter with a gazillion things we needed to send with her on the first day. Now, it didn't amount to that much money, and of course I don't mind....BUT, I really think something is majorly screwed up when our school system cannot supply simple items such as pencils and crayons. Come on! Where are the priorities, you know? It is so sad to me that money is squandered in this country the way it is and our kids' education isn't taken care of the way it should be. :(

I bought some storage stuff and lots of hangers today as well. I have already started getting closets organized (again) and getting some of Jaycie's old clothes out for Kenna for fall/winter. I finished Jaycie's closet and hung up all of the baby clothes so far. I guess some might call that "nesting" if you believe in that stuff. LOL Who knows. I am just tired of clutter and things being in disarray.

Did you ever notice how sizes vary? From brand to brand? I can't believe my life is so boring that I am actually blogging about this, but... I bought a pack of new underoos (as Kenna calls them LOL) and the package *says* they are my size. However, I realized when I opened them that I could fit a small village inside of one pair. WHOA! They are huge. And, of course I opened them, so I can't return them. I guess I just need to really keep my fingers crossed that I can shrink the heck out of them. I somehow doubt that will happen. And, if not I can always use them for some pretty valances. ;)
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
I know what you mean about different brands being sized different...hope you can get them to shrink up real nice for ya! I got some underwear a while back and thought my legs were going to lose circulation due to how tight they were.

Glad you're getting things organized...that always feels so good. I just finished moving all of Brandon's clothes into Melanie's room and will try to wash the baby clothes and get them into the baby room.