jaymacave
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Thoughts of the day.
Misti, you inspired me. :)

1. Little girls should not wear shorts that leave little to the imagination when they bend over, nor do *I* think it is appropriate for little girls (or young women for that matter) to wear words such as "cutie," or "hottie" across their ass.

2. You should really knock before coming into my home, this is not a public building. Just because your child is here every day does not make it your home either. Oh, and while you are at it, do you mind not wearing your dirty shoes across my carpet?

3. Either you are happy with your marriage/life/career or you are not. It is that simple. If you are not, do what is necessary to change whatever needs to be changed. Stop going back and forth on the issue, it really is a simple matter. I told one of my friends recently to "Shit or get off the pot." Crude, crass? Maybe, but I think she got the point. ;)

4. I really think that Allison Krauss has the about the closest voice to that of an angel one can get. I never get tired of listening to her sing.

5. When I have to drive a half an hour to buy contacts and the vision center is out of stock, the least they can do is send them to my home when they come in so that I don't have to drive that half an hour again.

6. It strikes me funny that people call me to see how dilated I am because they know I had a ob appt. yesterday. LOL Does that classify as a "personal" question? I mean, I don't go around asking non pregnant women how their uterus/cervix is doing. ;)

7. The playgirl guys "performed"(I guess that is what you would call it) at a local bar over the weekend. Apparently, the place was packed. Am I the only woman who thinks penises are the ugliest things ever? Seriously, who pays to look at those things?

On a lighter note....

Jaycie began practicing with her calf last night. She is breaking it to lead. I just love watching her and C.K. doing this stuff together. I know it is something special that she will always remember when she thinks of her dad many years down the road. So sweet.
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
I'm LMAO Heather! I agree with every item on your list...except #4 because I've never heard of Allison Kraus. So now I want to hear her music :) I'm glad that Jaycie is getting such an opportunity to do stuff with her Dad...especially such cool stuff!