jaymacave
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Something to think about.
At what age do you think modesty is learned? I have noticed that my children will dress and undress anywhere in front of anyone. It doesn't surprise me that my three year old is not bothered by this, but I would think that my 6 year old would start to be just a bit shy at some point and stop trying to change her clothes in the living room. I don't see it happening. : \ I do not know at what age I became modest, but can't even stand to see myself naked, let alone anyone else! Is there still time, or am I really in for some wild and stressful teenage years with my daughters? Any thoughts?
3 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
Hmmm...both mine stil LOVE being naked. Although they are both starting to look at me a bit funny if they catch a glimpse of me getting out of the shower *LOL*

Blogger Dana said...
Philip has started being VERY modest this year. (he's 7) He always wants lots of privacy! lol

Blogger Lois said...
Let's see... about 8 for the first 7 for the second. It's so funny to me, I haven't thought much about that in sooooooo long, they just naturally hide nowadays. While I still have one who just flaunts it whenever and wherever he pleases.