jaymacave
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
One of those sit in the middle of the floor and cry kind of days...
That was me ten minutes ago. Mackenna just hacked off a chunk of her hair. :( Her beautiful, long, curly hair. Jaycie did the same thing when she was her age. Why do they think this is a good idea? Honestly, it could have been worse. I can blend it in so it isn't that noticeable. And, that portion is still long enough to go into a ponytail with the rest. *SIGH* I guess it was inevitable.

Off to swim lessons to pretend I am the happy-go-lucky, nurturing, patient parent that I am anything but today.......
4 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
Oh yikes. Sorry to hear that. Luckily, you can blend it. Whew!! I am SO glad my girls don't know where the scissors are. :: shudder :: LOL

Blogger Lois said...
I hate that. I've been through it twice. I keep waiting for our boy to do it, but luckily he shows no interest yet. Thanks for the reminder, I better do a scissor inventory.

I'm glad you can hide it a bit though!

Blogger Kendra said...
I know we'll have that happen at our house sooner or later! Sorry that it had to happen again at yours!

Blogger Kendra said...
I know we'll have that happen at our house sooner or later! Sorry that it had to happen again at yours!