jaymacave
Thursday, August 04, 2005
No, I am not made of sugar...
But I swear I am melting. OMGosh, it is so muggy and hot. 94 degrees on my deck. I don't like to curse, but this is my blog, right? Like a diary, my own personal thoughts? It's ok here, right? Well here goes.. Fuck Mother Nature. I hate her. I have had it. Enough is enough already.

I visited with my friend today. I swear she has lost 30 pounds in the last 3 months at least. She is so tiny. I think I have gained everything she lost. LOL It is so nice to call or stop by her house and have her answer the phone or door. Gosh, I have missed her so very much. And, I am so sad that she is leaving in two days for who knows how long. I honestly don't think she will ever come back for good. She says she feels "suffocated" in this town. I am not sure I understand that, but I wish I could make it better for her. And, I feel torn because we are friends with her husband too and I really sympathize with him. The poor guy can' t seem to win for losing. What a screwed up situation.

My kids are picking at each other like mad today. I am about to pull my hair out. I think the heat is getting to them as well. I find myself wondering if they will ever get along or like each other. LOL How long do I need to wait for that to happen? Any ideas?

A lady called me today inquiring about daycare. She is due in two weeks. So, if I take her baby on, come November I will have a two year old, a three year old, my newborn, and this baby. Then, after school will be three six year olds and an eight year old added to the mix. Oh, I don't know if I will be up for that. I guess it doesn't hurt to interview with her, but I am doubting that I will do it. I would really love just to do an after school program. That way, I would still have my days free. Something to think about, anyway.

Well, this was surely an upbeat blog entry, huh? Will anyone read after today?

Later! :)
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
Yep...the hitting and fighting at our house seems to be at an all time high and it makes me wonder why we had more then one child. But I guess there are the moments when they play nice...even if it is for 5 minutes out of a 24 hour day ;) I'm glad you're enjoying your friend and wish she could stay there with you. Hopefully this heat will settle down soon!!