jaymacave
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
My friend is home!
My best friend who left her husband (just for a "breather") over two months ago is back from Florida. Their son has been here for three weeks visiting his dad. She flew up yesterday and is staying until Saturday when she will take their son back to Florida. I guess that is the plan for now. I wish she would just come home for good. I can't wait to see her. Though, it will be bittersweet for me because I know she is leaving again. For me, there was no better time for her to come back. Crazy as this may sound, I NEED her here. I am so darn miserable--hormonal, sore, uncomfortable, impatient, feeling like a terrible mom right now, etc. I need my friend here to whine and vent to. The husband just isn't cutting it right now. LOL I took tomorrow off so we can spend some time together with our kids. Maybe I can abduct her somehow so she won't be able to leave again. ;)
3 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
Enjoy your day with your friend. I hope she comes home for good soon.

Big hugs,

Blogger Heather said...
Good idea, Mindi! LOL

Blogger Kendra said...
I hope that you had fun with your friend Heather. I know what you mean about needing them around because I think that I call my friend about 20 times a day to vent, laugh, etc.