jaymacave
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
I wonder..
I wonder if we are feeling the wrath of Katrina here way up north. It has been raining steadily all night with no end in sight for a couple of days says our trusty weatherman.

I wonder why my kids always sleep in when I have to get up early. Funny how on my days off they are raring to go by 7:00.

I wonder when this baby will make her entrance. Jaycie's first day of school is the 6th and I will be so sad if I cannot be here to get her ready and take her that day.

I wonder if I am the only parent who refuses to let her children watch the "Fairly Oddparents." I used to not let them watch Spongebob either, but have relented. He is everywhere.

I wonder where my dear friend Nan has disappeared to. I miss her lately. I hope she lurks a bit here and there.

I wonder if Mackenna will always be as sweet as she is now. It wouldn't be a normal day without a gazillion kisses, hugs, and "I love yous" from her.

I wonder if Jaycie will always be as stubborn and independent. I hope so even though it tests me so much now. ;) She is such a mini- me.
2 Comments:
Blogger Melissa said...
I hope you don't miss Jaycie's first day of school...but if you do at least it will be for a reason that will have her beyond excited!

Blogger Lois said...
I didn't even bother fighting the spongebob or fairly oddparents watching in this house. It would have surely been lost with my older girls!!!

I hope Avery decides to leave that day for her sis and come before or a tad after :o)