jaymacave
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
I think I have hit the "uncool" stage.
How and when did that happen? I have always been in denial that one day my kids would think I was lame and not want to be seen with me, although I know it happens to everyone eventually. However, this morning I was flipping through the channels and stopped briefly on MTV. I realized that Kanye West gives me a headache and I just find the Black Eyed Peas completely weird and irritating. LOL The downward spiral into old age has begun. ;)

Mindi, is this font better? It looks so big for me. But, the other wasn't small for me either. Let me know. You fine people shouldn't be missing out on my totally intriguing thoughts. LOL
2 Comments:
Blogger Melissa said...
This font is much better! Mindi must be blind like me...or maybe it's just our old age coming through. lol

Blogger Heather said...
"Video killed the radio star...." ROFL!