jaymacave
Thursday, August 18, 2005
I need to keep up with this better.
I don't like going days without an entry, but I haven't had anything to blog about really. I have been too grumpy I think. LOL

I am so glad the show stuff is done with for the week, I think we are all still catching up on sleep here. I don't know if I will ever get there. *yawn* And, I was sunburnt to a crisp on Monday. Pretty sad when you actually use sunblock and you still get burned. My ears (had my hair up), my neck, chest, face, and shoulders are all RED. I am such an albino, I swear.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I am keeping my fingers crossed that things are progressing a bit. I am beginning to feel like this will be the neverending pregnancy. Yes, I know I am only 36.5 weeks along, but I am so uncomfortable and I just keep thinking how we had Kenna by now. LOL I am axious to meet my little one and tired of her being comfy in there. ;)

My car had to go in the shop and I am so nervous about the phone call I should get this morning telling me the bottom line. :hide The computer stuff in the dash is screwed up somehow. All the warning lights and such come on and off and the mileage won't stay lit up. I can't get it inspected like that, so I am hoping it is just a short somewhere and not anything too involved.

Did I just win the award for the most boring blog entry of the week or what? ;)
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
Hope your appointment went well Heather. I'm anxious to hear how you're progressing :)