jaymacave
Saturday, August 20, 2005
For Dana.
Nothing too exciting to report. The doctor didn't even check me because it was the fill in doc and the office was super busy. He just said if I go now they won't try to stop labor, so it doesn't really matter if I am progressing any more. I was kind of bummed, but what can you do? Oh and one of my several tests for Beta Strep came back positive. EWW. I feel so scurfy about that. LOL But, that just means that instead of laboring as much as possible at home like I wanted to, I just have to high tail it to the hospital in order to get antibiotics in plenty of time. I am beginning to think that this may be my first full term baby. I think she is cozy in there. :)
3 Comments:
Blogger Melissa said...
I think you're right...this one's going to 40 weeks. lol At least the weather's cooling down for you, right?

Blogger Kendra said...
I'm sorry you didn't have a better appointment Heather! I had to see a doc last time who wasn't mine and it just wasn't the same. I tested positive on the group beta strep teat too and felt weird about it at first. But my friend who works as a LDN said that it's just something that some women have and some don't. I kind of liked it because since I tested positive the first time with Melanie they don't even test me anymore, just give me the abx when I get to the hospital. Hope that baby girl starts getting ready for her big exit soon :)

Blogger Lois said...
Getting closer! I can't wait to "meet" you next cutie!