jaymacave
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Can I scream?

It isn't even 9 am and this is my second entry. I woke up happy, but things have steadily gone downhill. :( Yesterday was Mindi's day to be irritated, today must be mine. I am so hot for some reason, soooooo hot. It isn't that warm outside, but I am sweating buckets. I hate being sweaty. I almost can't tolerate it. I don't know what is going on. UGH!!

My two are fighting like mad today. About everything. The baby is so whiny too. I swear if anyone looks at her funny, she is crying. This kid is so high maintenance. I have said to my husband several times, that if she were mine--she would also be my last. I have never met a child as moody and as needy as she is. She is here so often that she calls C.K. and I mommy and daddy. Ay yi yi. I am not looking forward to her behavior when I am toting a newborn around. It will be a huge adjustment for her and Kenna as well, I am sure. And, as usual, the four year old is conked out in the recliner. He is the only one behaving at the moment. LOL

One more (6 year old) to arrive any minute. I just hope she is in a decent mood. She is not a morning person at all.

CALGON--TAKE ME AWAY!!!
3 Comments:
Blogger Froggie Mama said...
Oh my, Heather!! I just hope that your day got better than it started!! ((HUGS))

And yes... go ahead and scream!
You have every right to!!

Blogger PackerPundit said...
Calgon take me away hehehehe cute I guess the hot weather (PA here) is the humidity from the huracaine
god bless u and ur family
romey

Blogger Lois said...
That pic is soooo fitting! Love it. It can only get better. I swear!