jaymacave
Friday, July 15, 2005
TGIF!!
Oh I am so looking forward to this weekend. It will be the first one in well over a month that we haven't had to travel. I am so happy for us just to be able to relax and enjoy each other over the next couple of days. :)

Next week is busy, busy however. Session two of swim lessons, girl scout day camp all week, I have to testify in court for a custody case concerning one of my daycare children, husband has to go away on a day trip, Kenny Chesney concert (WOOHOO!!!!), another video conference, and I have a FULL load of kids the whole week. Whew, I bet it will fly right by.

I want some emoticons. Do blogs have them? I am sure you can include them, but I am not html literate by any means. And, I don't want them bad enough to learn either. LOL I do need to get on the ball and share some pics though.
1 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
Yikes! Next week sounds CRAZY!! I don't know how you do it Heather. : )

LOL about being too lazy to figure out the emoticons. I am the same way. There are SO many things I want to add to my blog but I just cannot figure it out. LOL

Enjoy your weekend!!! : )