jaymacave
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
So hot.
Man, am I a wuss. This heat is really doing a number on me. Wow!

#41 of my "100 things" list: Apparently, this body is just not meant to carry a baby 40 weeks. Just had my 31 week appt. Baby is head down. Which really isn't all that uncommon, but given that I have been having contractions sporadically for the last week, my doctor and I just don't see me making it to September 13. So, another early baby. As long as she is healthy, it is ok with me. I am excited to meet her anyway. :)

Is there anyone else out there who is beyond tired of hearing anything at all about Tom Cruise? What is the fascination with this guy? I personally have never thought he was good looking, but I am usually among the minority. And, who is he kidding trying to make us all think he is straight? LOL And, now I just think he is a huge moron after his ranting and raving over post partum depression. I am just so tired of hearing his name every time I listen to the radio or TV lately. ARG.

Kids are begging to play on the slip and slide, so I am out for a bit. :)