jaymacave
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Ramblings of the day.
#42. I hate whiners. I am so very thankful that my children are not whiny by nature. I have come to the conclusion that I am a very patient person, but that is one thing I just don't have the time for.

43. I love naptime. :) From 1-3, I have peace. I honestly believe that is how I get through my days. Don't get me wrong, I do really enjoy my job--but without that break every day, I am sure I would be bald from ripping my hair from my head.

44. I hate when my husband goes away on long trips. He is leaving for Vermont tomorrow and I miss him already. I just cannot seem to relax when he is gone for some reason.

45. I am just addicted to Diet coke with Lime and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I know, shame on me for drinking that crap while pregnant, but everyone has a vice, right? I think mine could be much worse.

46. I need to start reading again. My mind is bored lately and I am needing to exercise my brain. Scary thought.

The list is coming along slowly but surely, huh? That is one of the projects I am wishing I had never started. ;)
1 Comments:
Blogger marybid said...
I totally hear you on the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, aka "Chanilla" point! I have one every night during my relaxing on the couch time, and when we run out, I am on the verge of tears. It's just sooooo good. Reminds me of those real cherry cokes I used to get when I went to the movies as a kid. :)