jaymacave
Thursday, July 21, 2005
My ass is a draggin'.



Ok, got home from the concert at 2am. Got back up at 6 for daycare kids to begin arriving. Oh man, if I hold still for a sec I am bound to fall asleep.

The concert was so great though. I could not be a bigger fan. No matter how many times I see Kenny, I am never dissapointed. He is just heaven sent for me. LOL C.K. and I took my little sister and she was just in awe of him too. I guess we are really related. ;) Gretchen Wilson and Pat Green were great as well. Good, good concert. Two thumbs up from this critic! Bet your ass there was a very pregnant lady just a bustin' a move in Albany last night. I have next to no voice today. :blush Guess I went a little overboard.

Now, on to the people "sitting" in front of us. Let me be clear and say that I am all for letting loose at a concert. I dance and hoot and holler with the best of them. However, I was very annoyed last night at the 5 drunken morons directly in front of us who were trying to dance on top of their seats. They kept falling over on each other and almost on us several times, each time spilling their beer on someone. GRRR! So, not only could I not see the stage (we even had great floor seats) for 1/4 of the show, but I couldn't see the screens, and I had to worry about taking a beer bath and getting hit. And, they were all sucking face with one another and way too touchy feely. LOL Oh, I was so irritated. Some people are just beyond idiotic.

Anyhow, enough negativity from me today. ;) Just had to get that out. I am waiting on two parents to come pick up kiddos, swim lessons at 6 and then it is early to bed for this family. I am complaining and my poor man only got an hour of sleep. The things he does for me.
1 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
I'm glad to hear you had such a nice time. : ) I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight. : )