jaymacave
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Money lovin' and Porsche ridin'.




The other day, my 6 1/2 year old came home from day camp with a little purse she had made. Isn't it cute? Well, notice the bottom left corner. When do our kids learn to love money? LOL I have a feeling that she is going to turn into quite the shopper as well. She is always so eager to throw things into my carts. ;)

Last evening we went to dinner at a friend's home. There was a man there who had just bought a new porsche. It was very nice, if you get into cars (which I don't --quite happy with my cavalier and minivan thank you very much. ). Well, little miss thing and her friend were just dying to get a ride in it. Don't ask me how my kid even knows what a porsche is, she certainly has never heard anything about one over dinner or included in bedtime stories. So, this 28 year old has never ridden in a car worth more than everything I own, but my first grader was out cruising in one last night. I have a hunch that she may try and marry rich one day. LOL
1 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
That is cute Heather!

LOL about the $$ though. Kids! : )