jaymacave
Monday, July 04, 2005
Long day...
Today was a looong day. We left at 9:30 am to meet my parents two hours away (halfway point between us) for lunch. They found us a van and drove it halfway to meet us. Husband drove the van home and the girls and I followed in the car. So, four hours in the car just exhausted me for some reason. We ate at Red Lobster and my meal just sucked. :( I was so excited to eat there and it didn't meet my expectations at all. Blech!!

So, anyhow....we finally got home at 4:00 pm and it was so stinking hot in this house. I had forgotten to turn the air on before we left. I have officially hit the "I cannot breathe" stage of this pregnancy and the heat and humidity are not helping whatsoever. I am thinking that may even be making me more tired. Who knows. Being this pregnant in the summer is no fun at all. I will make a HUGE mental note never to do it again! LOL

Oh yeah, and my sister had a sweatshirt on (in 90 degree weather :rolleyes) that said, "Satan is a nerd." Ay yi yi. I really do love her dearly, but she is just so odd to me. She is a great kid who never gets in or causes any trouble, so I guess we should just all be thankful for that.

Ok, that is it for today. I am too tired (as usual) to type anything intelligent. Back to the grind in the morning. I hate getting up at 6 a.m. I was not meant to be a farmer's wife, that is for sure.