jaymacave
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Had a thought last night.
I had to attend a video conference last night in order to keep my credits current for my license. On the way home I realized that I was jamming to Kelly Clarkson on the radio. LOL After I thought about it, I couldn't believe that I actually really dig her last few songs. Oh my. Should I be embarrassed? Should I even be admitting that? Do I dare buy the CD?

It is 9 am and I have already done two loads of laundry, cleaned and vaccuumed out my car, got myself and two other children dressed, teeth brushed, ready for the day, fed five children breakfast and cleaned up the mess, vaccummed the living room carpet and now I am finally sitting. WHEW!! I have to leave in a bit with all five kids for swimming lessons. That is my real workout. Getting five kids in car/booster seats, out again. One in a stroller, make sure everyone is holding hands through the parking lot. Live through swim lessons, back in the stroller, back across the parking lot, back in car seats. Then unbuckling everyone when we get here. Oh my, what a morning. Normally, the car seats aren't a big deal, but my belly gets in the way now and I can't breathe while bending over. LOL I am a moose.

I need a spell check. I don't think I ever spell vaccum/vacuum/whatever correctly. Not that it matters, no one reads this anyway. :)
4 Comments:
Blogger Dana said...
Add me too! I'm reading. : ) I like your list btw. J=Hmmm, maybe I'll have to start one myself... Then again, maybe not. < wink >

Blogger Roberta said...
I'm reading too *lol* yeah, Dana needs to start a blog. How the heck did I even get here...I'm just bouncing from one Junatic blog to the next today.

Blogger Dana said...
Oh Damn! I can't believe I even have typos in blog world. Ugh!!!

LOL Roberta. Isn't that funny? I was bouncing around from blog to blog earlier myself. I can't believe so many have them. (and didn't tell!!)

Oh I have a blog. I guess I jsut dind't have it set up right. It's all good now. ;) I was referring to Heather's 100 things about herself list. < g >

Blogger Heather said...
Holy crap! You do all read it! LOL Thanks for the tip, Tiff. I will be spell checking from here on out. :)