jaymacave
Friday, July 22, 2005
Done procrastinating.
63. I was born in PA.
64. I am a carb addict.
65. I have never eaten an avacado, eggplant, or mango.
66. I love ranch dressing.
67. I cannot drive a stick shift.
68. I want to learn to quilt and sew.
69. Sometimes I eat mayo on french fries.
70. I actually like the smell of skunk.
71. I hate when people touch my head.
72. Perms do not take in my hair.
73. I have only been on a plane twice.
74. I have assisted in the delivery of many calves.
75. I have given an IV to a cow.
76. I don't enjoy talking on the phone.
77. I get scared driving or riding over bridges.
78. I love chili cheese dogs.
79. I rarely eat ice cream.
80. I don't like to drive after dark.
81. I refuse to drive on snow or ice.
82. I have driven a school bus.
83. I have also driven a skid steer.
84. I love to sleep.
85. Both of my children have always slept through the night.
86. I doubt I will get that lucky again.
87. My best friend and I were born a day apart and our moms were roomates in the hospital.
88. My first date with my husband was the result of a dare from my boss at the time.
89. I have three step kids.
90. I love tulips.
91. I can only wear gold earrings or my ears get infected.
92. I hate feet.
93. I love Yankee Candles.
94. I collect Mary's moo moos.
95. I have never broken a bone.
96. I am extremely fair-skinned.
97. My hair seems to get darker as I get older.
98. I have never ridden a motorcycle.
99. I have always lived on a dirt road.
100. I am so glad to be done with this!
1 Comments:
Blogger Lois said...
I think you'll be lucky with the third~ all four of mine have been good sleepers ;)

I'm a total carb addict too :anon

I'm totally in awe!!! ~ a school bus?!? and of course the cow things, I never imagined you'd be that involved, but I spose you're the dairy queen for some good reason :O)