jaymacave
Friday, July 29, 2005
Can I just say it?
Ok, I will. I am exhausted. Utterly, totally wiped out. After my last daycare kid leaves today I just want to crawl into bed and not get out of it until I have to Monday morning. :( I hate to whine and I know others have it so much worse than me, but I feel like I never stop moving. Daycare starts at 6:30 and most nights it doesn't end until about 7. There are swim lessons on top of that. Then, it is dinner, baths, quality time, and bed for my girls. Then, it is laundry, dishes, etc that I didn't get done earlier in the day. Normally, it doesn't phase me. I enjoy my job and I enjoy my family immensely. But, now that I am as big as a house, uncomfortable, and not sleeping well it is taking its toll. I just got done mowing the fenced in yard where the kids play and I honestly feel like I could collapse. I am starting to doubt how I am going to handle things when I have a newborn. YIKES.

Ok, whine session over. TGIF!
1 Comments:
Blogger Kendra said...
I don't know how you do it either girl! I am exhausted just from my two kids and you have more to take care of all day! I can't even imagine pushing a lawnmower either...You're superwoman!!