jaymacave
Monday, July 11, 2005
back at it..
Haven't done this in a few days. I need to finish my 100 things, but I don't have enough ambition now. Maybe later.

Made the long drive to my parent's house this weekend for my family reunion. Got home late last night and we are all so tired. It really was a lovely time, though. I am just so in love with my life right now. My husband and my girls are just bliss. I could use some more sleep, but who is complaining? ;)

Saw some old friends while at "home." Surprises me how in love with these people I was once upon a time. My world revolved around my social life. Hysterical. Now, I feel like I have absolutely nothing in common with the majority of them. Life is a funny thing how it evolves, huh? Priorities change, relationships change, diminish. What I once thought was so important is anything but now.

Bought some baby clothes this weekend as well. Funny how with our first child, we were shopping days after getting the + sign on the pregnancy test. I have 9 weeks to go and this is the first time I have bought anything for this baby. Don't have that hospital bag packed yet either. I am such a procrastinator.

Later. :)
1 Comments:
Blogger Melissa said...
Hi Heather! Tracked you down through another blog. :) I'll add you to my daily blog read if that's okay with you! LOL