jaymacave
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
100 things about me...
Very ambitious, I know. :) I got this idea from a fellow blogger. I started thinking that I doubt I could come up with 100 things. I am determined, however. ;)

1. I am very outspoken,
2. but also very self-conscious ( weird combination, I know).
3. I am 14 years younger than my husband.
4. I have been married for almost 5 years and together for 8.
5. Still madly in love.
6. I have two gorgeous daughters.
7. Another one on the way.
8. I don't enjoy my job as much as I thought I would (love the kids, but the parents and the hours are a pita).
9. I cannot swim.
10. I am the first female in my family to breastfeed (I am so proud of that).
11. I nursed my first daughter for 13 months and my youngest for 27 months.
12. My boobs are worse for the wear. LOL
13. My dad is my hero.
14. I have a brother who is seven years younger than me,
15. And a sister who is fourteen years younger than me.
16. I hope I look as good as my mom when I am her age.
17. I need to finish my bachelor's degree ( one year left).
18. I love living in a small town.
19. I love country life.
20. I was never close to any of my grandparents.
21. I do not tan.
22. I have a gazillion freckles.
23. I have never traveled any further than Canada.
24. I did not have a big wedding,
25. or a honeymoon.
26. I love Kenny Chesney.
27. I am guilty of watching too much reality tv.
28. My oldest daughter is my clone in every way (scary!)
29. I have too many clothes in my closet.
30. Most are too small. LOL
31. I am somehow very liberal despite all the conservatives surrounding me.
32. I voted for John Kerry.
33. I hate spiders.
34. I love to garden.
35. I have never smoked pot.
36. I used to smoke cigarettes, but quit two different times.
37. I barely remember my first year of college.
38. I cannot parallel park to save my life.
39. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
40. Both of my children were due on holidays but came early.

I will think of more later.